Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April 3



”You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence" (Psalm 16:11 NIV)

There is a plan, a path that God has staked out for each person who earnestly wants to believe in Jesus and follow His way. “If anyone chooses to do My (God's) will, he will find out” (Joh 7:17). When we truly seek God’s leading in our lives, God promises to show us the right way and it’s only there where true joy is found.
In the 32nd Psalm God promises that He will ”instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; (He) will counsel you and watch over you.” Then He further instructs us and tells us ”not to not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle, or they will not come to you.” God desires that we live so close to Him that we sense His gentle prod, the soft spoken instructions of where the road leads.

Prayer
Lord, I want to live in joy, in your presence today. Help me to harken for, and to recognize your loving voice, as you point out that select section of road that You desire me to walk this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment