Saturday, June 29, 2019

June 29



”The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.” (Habakkuk 3:19 NIV)

It is written there that; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer. What are the feet of a deer like? I believe they are quick and effective and leave distinct impressions. And we must pray that our service with the Lord, whatever form it might take, will be effective and leave distinctive impressions.
Where it is written he enables me to go on the heights, my mind reflects on the challenges and difficulties that I shall overcome and I take to heart the promise that He is my strength and enabler and allows me to overcome them – He will ensure that it happens!

Prayer
Jesus, thank You for the promise that You want to be my strength. Thank You for wanting to make my service an effective one and that You want to be with me in overcoming the difficulties that may come my way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment