Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March 19



“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” (Jeremiah 33:3 NIV)

Our children are grown now, however, we, their parents, are always delighted when they telephone us and share how they’re doing. We are always glad to


hear when they telephone because they have something happy to share but we are thankful that they also contact us when life becomes difficult.
As God’s child it is my privilege to maintain constant contact with God the Father. He wants me to call when things are going well and also when things go poorly. He wants me to seek His advice with regard to both minor and major issues. He wants me to tune in to His experience, perspective and wisdom, to realize that He better than me can see the totality of the circumstance.

Prayer
Thank You Father that You don’t keep telephone hours that would limit my possibility to reach You. You are always there when I need to communicate. Help me to keep the line open from my side as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment