Sunday, March 24, 2019

March 24



”He spread out a cloud as a covering, and a fire to give light at night.” (Psalm 105:39 NIV)

A father instinctively shields his child from danger and we can depend on God our father that he will always protect us. When I wake in the middle of the night and fear washes over me, I can rest in His protective presence. I remind myself that God my Father is with me and lives in me through His Holy Spirit. As long as I remain in Him I am content.
God, my Father always knows where I am. He warns me and comes and rescues me if I have gone away. He also wants to defend me if I or circumstances have placed me in situations that I can’t handle. In Proverbs it’s written: ”Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.” (Proverbs 29:25).

Prayer
Thank You Father for protecting Your children. Thank You that I, as Your child can hand over every burden to Your hands and feel secure that You will carry them.

No comments:

Post a Comment