Monday, June 17, 2019

June 17



"See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.”
(Isaiah 28:16 NIV)

The cornerstone is an important part in the foundation of a building. The word is often used as a meaningful image as a premise in issuing a clear understanding.
In the Christian faith the cornerstone is Jesus Christ, and the stone is already laid. The required premise for us to become Christians is found there. Whoever wishes may build their life on the cornerstone which is Jesus. Many have tested the holding power and know that Jesus is a steadfast foundation on which to build one’s life. He will not be moved, and if I believe in Him I need not fear.

Prayer
Jesus help my faith to become ever more grounded in You so that I may live in Your peace. Thank You that You remain steadfast when all else collapses.

No comments:

Post a Comment