Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September 4



”I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.”
(Psalm 119:30 NIV)

All persons come, sooner or later, to a road crossing where they must choose which road to take. The crossing is that place or moment God chooses in which to reveal the person’s sin to them. This is the place that both holy persons as well as hypocrites choose their way. Those who choose truth and the way of holiness are those who acknowledge their need, confess their sin and bow to God praying to be made free. Those who become hypocrites are those who believe in self-forgiveness or explain away their sin and remain unchanged.
In the same way that Jesus had to choose meekness and holiness today’s disciples must choose the same road.

Prayer
Lord, show me the way of holiness. I want to choose it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment