Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 26



"His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you."
 (John 2:5 NIV)

My abilities are limited. My character is flawed. My surroundings have a free will and do not always do what I want. I am limited in many ways in life. But I can trust myself in the hands of an unlimited loving God in my work, my family, church, among friends and family. He wants to give me the right guidance and assistance.
Jesus' mother was aware of the limitations of human life. She herself was limited just like any other person. But she knew that Jesus could burst through all boundaries. She did not know how. But she knew that if they just did as He said all would be fine. Her invitation to do what Jesus says is also true today and it is addressed to every person who is struggling with limitations.

Prayer
Lord, I am limited, but you are unlimited and You want to lead me day by day, step by step and show me how I can best navigate through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment