Monday, May 20, 2019

May 20



”Those who look to him are radiant” (Psalm 34: 5 NIV)

Each week when I clean at home, I turn my potted plants half a turn. Those who see me doing this wonder why I do so, but I’ve discovered that the flowers stretch toward the light. And when the flowers reach upwards, to the light, something happens to them. The leaves and flowers that are turned to the light take on a special gleam and beauty. They become much healthier and bright than the side that has been turned facing into the darkness of the room.
In the same manner we can stretch ourselves to the Light that is in the Lord. The Bible tells us that those who do so will have faces that shine.

Prayer
Jesus remind me today that I should turn to You so that Your beauty will be mirrored in my life in order that I can bring joy and encouragement to all in my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment