Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 7



” But the fruit of the Spirit is… peace" (Galathians 5:22 NIV)

In the English ”Living Bible” the following words were used for this verse: ”But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: ... peace”. It’s a wonderful formulation describing what the fruit of the Spirit is. Fruit is something that is associated with life and fruit always follows its own roots. Spiritual fruit can never be created by, or find its source in man. But when God’s Spirit that lives in me is given control, wholly and fully in my life, then He can produce, and bring forth Spiritual fruit also in me.

Prayer
Make me in Your image, so that the world will see
How Your own life, becomes more apparent in me.
Many live without You, know not who You are
Fumbling in the darkness, they see only from afar

Make me in Your image, so that the world will see
How Your own life, is clearly seen in me.
(Nils-Erik Bergman)

No comments:

Post a Comment