Friday, July 5, 2019

July 5



”However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him".”
 (1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV)

George Bernard Shaw said: Some people look at reality as it exists and ask – ’Why’? I dream of things that never were and ask – ’Why not’?
I wish the Christians had the same visionary thinking. We do not need to be locked in the ’now’s’ temporary limitations and wonder why things are so difficult. I believe God wants us to think ’Big’. I believe that He wants us to share His heavenly visions and ask – ’Why not’? Not because we are clever or can correct much on our own, but because we belong to a mighty God who holds the whole world in His hands, and who acknowledges himself and gives His power to those who depend on Him. ’I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me’ (Phil. 4:13 NIV)

Prayer
Jesus, thank You that You have contemplated and planned something wonderful for every person who follows You. Help me to live in positive anticipation for what You have prepared for me today, a readiness to meet those people You place on my path and those challenges that You want just me to tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment