Friday, March 1, 2019

March 1



” For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth. Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother’s womb. My praise is continually of you" (Psalm 71:5-6)

The
psalmist speaks about God as his ”trust”. If we want to know what our trust is, we need to find out what it is that triggers our worry. If you constantly worry about money – you put your trust in financial security. If you worry about loosing your job, you put your trust in your work. If you worry about relationships that is where you put your trust.
God wants us to have Him as our first and foremost trust just as the psalmist. God alone knows our past, our present and our unknown future.

Prayer
Lord, thank you for being my place of refuge. I consciously want to give you all concerns about material and worldly things. I want to thank you and praise you – because you have everything under control. Everything rest in your hands; everything is under your control. As I give you praise –I can see who You really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment