Sunday, April 21, 2019

April 21



”No longer will they call you Deserted…” (Isaiah 62:4)

God promises fulfillment to the person that turns themselves around to seek Him. He or she will receive a new name. The name represents our identity. When we place our lives in His hands He does something completely new in our lives. He gives us a new identity. He transforms sorrow to joy and darkness to light. The person who previously was called Rejected and Deserted receive a new name,”She whom I hold dear”, the Bible says.

Prayer
Thank you Lord that You who own all power in heaven and on earth cares for each and every person. Thank You that today you allow me to change my name from that given to me by others, or given to me by myself, to that wonderful name You want to give me. Thank You for giving me a name that expresses Your love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment