Friday, May 10, 2019

May 10



All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the Lord has blessed." (Isaiah 61:9 NIV)

Plato once said: ”When people speak ill of you, live in such a way that no one believes them.” That is surely a wise and good rule for living, however, for the Christian it’s not primarily that others speak well of us, but rather that God our Father be raised up through our lives.
The Bible goes one step further and lifts the burden of our action from our shoulders. When God blesses He gives of His goodness. Others will recognize automatically that there is something unique about those people who live in God’s blessing. The key and most important factor for a Christian is to live in the center of God’s will; it’s there that the blessings flow, and where the blessings flow people will see the footprints of the living God.

Prayer
Holy Spirit come and lead me
Holy Spirit come and make me whole
Holy Spirit come, and lead thou me
Come and make me whole
Come and make me pure
Come and make me content
Come and make me glad
Make me Yours Give me power
Your steadfast support, Your peace
Holy Spirit come!

No comments:

Post a Comment