Friday, May 24, 2019

May 24



"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.”
( Jeremiah 31:3 NIV )

Devotion:
God always has a positive response. When we say ”I can’t”, He responds, ”I will bring it about.” “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” (Phil. 4:13 NIV) When we say it’s impossible He says, ” What is impossible with men is possible with God."(Luke 18:27 NIV) We find it so easy to discredit ourselves and say we aren’t much good at anything, but He promises to give us wisdom. ” If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” (James 1.5 NIV) Most of all is that He assures us that He loves us, especially on those days when we feel as though no one cares about us. The Bible verse underscores that it doesn’t concern a passing love, but rather that God’s love is eternal, without end.

Prayer:
Lord, sometimes I forget the mighty resource I have in You. Remind me that I have all I need in You, that nothing is impossible for You and that You, who loves me, will bless me with with all the wisdom I need in achieving today’s challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment